The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time limits. Not only is this a considerable administrative burden, failure to comply can result in potentially severe penalties for directors.
We can relieve you of both the burden and the worry by helping with your Company Secretarial duties. Our service includes:
- Preparing and filing accounts and annual returns
- Maintaining statutory registers:
- Register of Allotments
- Register of Transfers
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Directors' Interests
- Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms recording:
- Changes of officers
- Changes of registered office
- Increases in share capital
- Allotments of shares
- Changes of accounting reference date
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- If required, providing your company with a registered office address
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you with your Company Secretarial duties.
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you. Our services include:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law