As the world of trade and communications grows smaller, more and more businesses are developing international dimensions to their operations. These include:
- Importing from overseas companies
- Exporting to overseas markets
- Global Internet trading
- UK property investment by non-resident landlords
For many businesses this can be a perplexing area, with a mass of unfamiliar regulations and procedures to consider.
We can guide you through this maze and help you set up and maintain smooth cross-border operations.
Our experienced team of professionals can assist with:
- Registering as a non-resident landlord
- EU VAT regulations applicable in the UK
- Double taxation relief
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you with your overseas operations.
No man is an island; and these days few businesses are. Rapid globalisation, the growing importance of the EU, and the burgeoning growth of the Internet as a business medium are all conspiring to add an international dimension to UK businesses.
Foreign investors in the UK property market, selling to overseas markets, and setting up overseas operations all require expert knowledge. We can help you:
- Set up accounting procedures
- Determine the best business structure for tax purposes