Administering payroll is becoming increasingly burdensome for many businesses, taking more and more time and resources away from core business functions. Payroll is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
Fortunately payroll can easily be separated from your other accounting activities and outsourced to a specialist agency such as our team of payroll professionals.
We offer a completely confidential and cost-effective service that includes:
- Starters and leavers
- Code number changes
- Customised and generic payslips
- Taxable benefits
- Company, personal, and stakeholder pension schemes
- Student loan recovery
- Working Families' Tax Credit and Disabled Person's Tax Credit
- SMP, SPP, SSP, and SAP
- Child maintenance orders
- Give as you earn
- Pay in lieu of notice redundancy
- Advice on tax and NIC payable
- Processing payments through BACS
- Dealing with employee enquiries
- Standard payroll reports
- Production of year-end P60s
- Preparation and electronic filing of forms P14 & P35
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you save you time and money with your payroll administration.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HMRC
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.